Friday 22 March 2019

Off to Tianguis




The Travel Market of Mexico…. Famous for over  40 years… Traditionally held in Acapulco with a few changes over the years…Guadalajara….Puerto Vallarta, Oaxaca and last year glorious Mazatlan…

Anyone who knows me will also be aware of how much I love Acapulco… This still thriving Fishing Village, home to the movie stars of the 40’s….Sinatra, John Wayne, Errol Flynn to name but a few.

LAS BRISAS  where I am staying, is a Legend  in itself… pink and white Casitas with private swimming pool.. a myriad of tropical flowers and birds.. The sunset over the bay is really the last thing you want to see before you die.

I am also lucky enough to have room 508….(Long story)!!  Room service, Beach Club…Bella Vista Restaurant… this has it all!!

www.lasbrisahotels.com.mx


HOTEL RITZ… True family seafront property… Great food, Great atmosphere incredibly economical…….I have treasured memories of being here with my little girl…Now I am going to be here with my little grandson.. How time flies. www.ritzacapulco.com


 After the Travel Market, we have yet another treat in store…. A visit to the HACIENDA DE CORTES...it's almost impossible to describe the Beauty and charm of this  centuries old Hacienda… the lush gardens, again the constant birdsong… The wonderful old gated rooms……My good friend Juan Corral has managed and lovingly cared for this his special  baby for many years. He knows all his clients personally and is ALWAYS there to help, advise and proudly show people around this National Treasure, situated in CUERNAVACA the City of eternal spring. .Just an hours drive from Mexico City…Cortes chose to retire here after his many conquests of Mexico and so probably will I… www.hotelhaciendadecortes.com.mx



As Cathy Matos Mexican Tours we sent many a client by road to visit Cuernavaca and the Silver City of TAXCO…..now somewhat overlooked places.. but my goodness how much you would learn of the fascination, folklore and history of “My” Mexico.



“Speak again soon!” 


Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment